JH is a 70 year old practicing attorney who is legendary in the Chicago 16 inch softball circuit. I first met him in high school in softball league competition. While I “retired ” from the game 31 years ago, owing to the risk of finger injury, which would have interfered with my ability to operate. JH continued to play until last year when he could no longer run due to knee arthritis. He still could hit, but he was embarrassed at first by a pinch runner and then his inability to even walk out a ground ball. Ten weeks after having undergone a Regenexx SCP procedure, I saw him in follow-up. For the last three weeks since returning to the game, he is hitting 565. he even ran out a ground ball last Sunday. No more pinch runners, even though his teammates average in their 30’s.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Webinar: Evidence-Based Restorative/Regenerative Therapies
You Are Here Because…
- A Novel Alternative to Traditional Joint Replacement
- Orthobiologics (Growth Factors and Stem Cells) Helped Make It Possible
- How Long Will The Bone Marrow Concentrate Benefits Last?
- The Biologic Charlatans, Criminals and Camp Followers are Still Out There
- Cellular Orthopedics – Orthobiologics – Can Return You to Your Favorite Activity