Before I get sentimental about the past — as the song “Don’t Let the Old Man In“ still resonates — let’s focus on the brightness of the present time since I am still offering evidence-based treatment options including but not limited to:
1) Micro-fractured Adipose Tissue. It is the only FDA-approved treatment option that allows access, adipose-derived (from your fat), to stem cells and growth factors in treating an arthritic joint or joints
2) Bone Marrow Aspiration Concentrate from you allowing for access to your stem cells and growth factors in treating arthritis
3) Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) made from your venous blood and injected into an arthritic joint. It was the earliest of regenerative options but is now used mostly as a secondary alternative
4) Plasma Rich Growth Factors the manufacture of which is initiated as in PRP but much better owing to the continued evolution of the preparation kits
5) Master Protease Inhibitor (A2M) is also dependent on a process akin to PRP but with a filtration kit designed to concentrate Growth Factors manufactured by the liver; molecules circulating in your blood that need to be processed and injected into an arthritic joint.
6) Subchondroplasty is a treatment option by which one or all of the above are injected into the bone adjacent to your arthritic joint
7) Exosomes though now being offered in many US Clinics with the potential to regenerate, heal and repair but there are currently no FDA approved Exosome treatments
The evidence continues to grow to support or refute the many claims advanced for the treatment of such far-ranging conditions as Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Heart failure, Multiple Sclerosis & more in Panama; or ALS, Aging, etc., in Mexico. In our Cellular Orthopedic and Regenerative Medicine Evidence-Based Practice, we integrate patient measurement of outcome results with the most advanced FDA-approved approaches to minimizing symptoms and maximizing physical function for those afflicted with osteoarthritis. As discussed previously, we must not forget how these noteworthy long-term patient outcomes are emblematic of minimally invasive treatments demonstrating improvement in patient function and diminishing the symptoms of Osteoarthritis.
To learn more, visit my website at www.sheinkopmd.com. To schedule an appointment call (312) 475-1893. You might want to stay current with my Blog as there are several upcoming important announcements concerning clinical research, outcomes, and future pathways.