The feeling? Absolute terror! So many things I thought I could never do again. Walking a mile? It took everything I had to walk 10 feet! Walking on uneven ground? I”ll never be able to do that again! Stairs? Like Mountain climbing with only one leg. Even getting up from a sitting position was a monumental task. I had let my right knee deteriorate much too far. It was so bad that I was ready and denser-ate for a replacement.
My friend saw astonishing results from some of his Business Customers and recommended that I check out they Stem Cell procedure.
With an initial assessment by Dr. Sheinkop, the procedure was done a few weeks later. After the procedure, I walked out with no more pain than when I walked in. A bandage covering 2 small holes in my back, a Band Aid on my knee, and a custom-fit knee brace, to wear for four weeks.
Not hospital stay, no x-rays, no pain killers, no prescriptions, no unnecessary tests, and no depressing stay in a Rehab facility. And, no artificial device.
Progress was slow but steady – two steps forward, one step back.
The Stem Cell Facts
At first, stairs were near impossible. I had a stinging pain in the front of my knee, and a severe limp. After six months, my knee condition improved to about 60%, with therapy and home exercises. The stinging pain had diminished. Stairs were difficult but I could manage up and down while holding on. Limp had improved from severe to awkward.
At the one year mark, my knee was light, stronger, and more flexible – and the stinging pain was gone. Had slight pain while going down stairs, with an improved but still noticeable limp. My self-assessment at this time was 93% There was some anxiety. I read full healing takes about one year. I had no idea that my condition would continue to improve.
It improved dramatically, but not quickly. A year-and-a-half after the procedure, all pain, soreness, and stiffness was gone, my knee was strong and flexible. I did thinks I wasn’t sure I’d be able to do again – kneeling, crawling, walking, running, bicycle riding, jumping, climbing, golf, hockey – too many to mention. I was at 99% and it felt great! The remaining 1% was a slight, but still noticeable limp.
It took another six months for the limp to completely go away. This was two years after the procedure. 100% – back to normal!
For something that sounded too good to be true, the results are there. And, the cost? For me, it was less than the deductible I would have paid for a conventional operation.
One of the best decisions I ever made was to have this Stem Cell procedure done.
Find out if You’re a Candidate for Dr. Sheinkop’s Stem Cell Procedure
Schedule Your Consultation