D.J. is a 62 year old man, managed by PRP injections into his right hip prior to seeing me about six months ago for an initial intake. He had enjoyed a very high level of fitness including spin class instruction until six months ago. His assessment and X-ray were compatible with somewhere between an intermediary and advanced grade osteoarthritis of the right hip. The bone marrow concentrate/stem cell treatment took place two months ago. As of the last several weeks, he is not only free of pain, but he has returned to running his spin classes for 3 and 1/2 hours continuous, three days a week, in addition to his full time work schedule.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Webinar: Evidence-Based Restorative/Regenerative Therapies
You Are Here Because…
- A Novel Alternative to Traditional Joint Replacement
- Orthobiologics (Growth Factors and Stem Cells) Helped Make It Possible
- How Long Will The Bone Marrow Concentrate Benefits Last?
- The Biologic Charlatans, Criminals and Camp Followers are Still Out There
- Cellular Orthopedics – Orthobiologics – Can Return You to Your Favorite Activity